Administrative Professional Qualifications
● Associates Degree or higher
● Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
● Support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
● Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures.
● Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
● Maintain contact lists
● Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
● Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
● Develop and maintain a filing system
● Submit and reconcile expense reports
● Provide general support to visitors
● Provide information by answering questions and requests
● Prepare and monitor invoices
● Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.